Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to Kati Cakes


Hi. I am Kati Cakes. I like to bake and make cakes and cookies. This blog is going to be about craft ideas, such as: baking, crafts, crocheting and making things. I am learning to crochet, I know how to loom (which is kinda like knitting), and most of all I love to make and bake desserts! I will be posting  recipes I like and things I make.
  
I do love to bake and I like arts and crafts, so if you are a arts and crafts person, Kati Cakes is just the right place to go. Also if you know anyone that would like this blog please share it with them. Please visit my blog to see what I have made and what you are able to make too. I might have a great recipe on here. You never know!


Don't forget to comment on how much you enjoy my blog!!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this post. Please leave a comment.