Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flower Power!


I made some things for my friend for her birthday and they both originally came from a flower. Here are some pictures of the things I made from flowers!


                                      First I made this flower on the 
                                                flower loom.


                                                 Then it turned into a bracelet with a 
                                              flower on it! As you can see, BFF
                                              in beads,  were crocheted into the 
                                              bracelet!

                                      This flower, my mama made also 
                                      on the flower loom.

                                                Then the flower that she made turned into
                                                a hair clip. I love making things!


                                


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this post. Please leave a comment.