Tuesday, June 26, 2012

General Coffee State Park


Oh, how I loved General Coffee State Park! I LOVE horses, goats, donkeys not so much, but I loved the park! Here are some pictures some of the things the park had. This particular section or the park is called The Heritage Farm. As you can see it is a beautiful farm.
                                  Here is a nanny goat that was standing
                                  in the feed trough trying to get people to
                                     pet her!!! She was very sweet.

                                Here is a turtle that we were feeding fish
                                food to! At first he was not so sure about
                                it. He didn't act like he wanted to eat. Well
                                then 2 ducks came up!( Forgive me. I don't
                                have a picture of the ducks!) They wanted to
                               eat! So when the ducks came up and were
                               eating all of the food, the turtle decided that he
                                wanted to eat the food too! It's all jealousy!!! :)
                                 Here is goat that I liked. You can't really tell,
                                 but he has very LARGE horns!!! He is pretty
                                 to me! I used to have goats but we got rid of
                                 them because they are ESCAPE ARTISTS for
                                                                 sure!!!
                                               
This was the horse I fell in love with!
                                              She is SO friendly!
This is a little lamb that was loose.


                                      It was very friendly, though!!!

These chickens look like the chickens that I have!!!

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think about this post. Please leave a comment.